“Both of our boys started attending All Star Kids when they were three months old. We have always been pleased with the level of service as they have moved through each different age group. Our oldest, now in first grade, was very prepared and did excellent in kindergarten even though he was the youngest in his class.
His younger brother achieved the same fundamental knowledge and we feel he is more than ready to start kindergarten in the fall. The education, structure and activities experienced at All Star Kids have been a tremendous asset in preparing both of them for school.”
—Christopher and Crissy Menegay
“Our children have been enrolled at All Star Kids since they were six months old. Zanden is now six years old and enrolled in kindergarten; our five-year-old daughter Layla will follow him next year.
The staff at All Star Kids has done an excellent job in preparing the kids for the next chapter in their lives. The transition into kindergarten was very smooth for our son. He passed all pre-testing and has been able to stay on track with the learning process all year long. We highly recommend All Star Kids.”
—The Lewis Family
All Star Kids Early Learning Center is so much more than basic child care.
We offer a friendly, safe atmosphere where your child not only receives nurturing care, but also educational experiences to prepare them for kindergarten and beyond. In the early years, the “power of play” is critical. That’s why we facilitate age-appropriate activities in all of our classrooms to help your child learn through play.
When you enroll your child, you’ll quickly see how our family-centered and personalized service speaks for itself. Many families have multiple children enrolled, and have recommended our Center to their friends and relatives.
You can count on All Star Kids to help your child shine. Call us today to learn more, or visit the Center any time for a tour.
- Building a trusting relationship with each child
- Providing responsive, individualized care
- Creating environments that support and encourage exploration
- Ensuring children’s safety and health
- Developing partnerships with families
- Observing and documenting children’s development in order to plan for each child and the group
- Recognizing the importance of social and emotional development
- Appreciating cultural, family and individual differences
- Taking advantage of every opportunity to build a foundation for lifelong learning
- Including children with disabilities in all aspects of the program